iPad Pro 10.5" (2017) Repair
- Year: 2017
- Capacity: 64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- Model number (on the back cover):
A1701 on the iPad Pro
A1709 on the iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular
A1852 on the iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular (China mainland only)
- White or black front bezel
- The nano-SIM tray is on the right-hand side on iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular
- FaceTime HD Camera and iSight Camera with flash*
- Touch ID sensor in Home button
iPad Pro 10.5" (2017) Repair There are 12 products.
What causes the iPad Pro headphone jack fault? Normally this fault is purely down to wear and tear. The contacts inside the socket are sprung and can lose the contact over time.Also dirt and dust...
What causes the iPad Pro Front or Rear Camera Fault? The most common problem that we see is accidental damage. Drops or impact to the camera areas can cause damage to the camera lenses. Sometimes a...